Saturday, August 4, 2007

Don Made it to Iraq

Today we spent some time at Dulles Town Center shopping mall with Nelly, Brooke and Reed. It's hard to get much shopping accomplished with 4 lil tots...but we had a nice day anyhow. Somehow the focus on shopping at the mall seems to get lost amidst kid friendly things to do. Nothing wrong with that! Here is a pic of Brooke and Benjamin in the moon bounce display at KB Toys (they said it was okay to try it out as long as they took their shoes off!) They had a ball and it was much less crowded than the actual mall play area...which we would later visit. We left the mall around 2:30 p.m.

Don e-mailed today. They made it into Iraq safely. The two e-mails I received from him were pretty brief today but I was just happy to hear from him.

Samuel is fussing now. He has really been fighting the sleep lately. I'm just hoping he's not getting sick or something. So, I better get going. But before I do, here is a photo of him modeling some baby shades at Janie and Jack at the mall today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that Don and the others got to Iraq safely.

Keeping him in my thoughts & prayers!

Gloria