Friday, April 4, 2008

"Hurry Hurry to the Fire"

I'm posting two video clips that I took Thursday night. This firetruck ride-on toy had been in the garage for awhile until Samuel spotted it the other day and it ended up back upstairs.

The toy is much more appealing to me when it doesn't have batteries in it! But the boys love the songs it plays and it has a firetruck scene on the front of it that they love to watch. So, now that I thought this noisy toy had sunk into retirement after Benjamin's fun loving days with it... it is back for round two of "Hurry, hurry to the fire..." a tune that really gets annoying and stuck in your head! (It really doesn't sound that loud or annoying in these video clips but it is! As I'm sure Don will fondly remember as well.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that smile!

Gloria