Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Photos from Don

In my last blog entry I mentioned that Don went to a USO sponsored concert featuring Third Day this past weekend. Today he e-mailed me a few photos from the event.

In these photos, Don and some of the guys are waiting for the concert to start, a photo of the Third Day concert and also a photo of Don with CSM Jeffers.

Don also sent this photo. The photo was taken on a packed C-130 airplane flying from Ali Asalem, Kuwait to Baghdad International Airport Iraq after spending 18 days with me and the boys on R&R.

Don also sent this photo today. He said a guy pulled a Pi Kapp flag out of his bag to get a photo, and he saw it. "I told him I was a Pi Kapp too, so he passed it down the length of the aircraft so I could get a photo too. "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures from Don! He looks good! It is great to see him smiling!

Gloria