Monday, October 27, 2008

Big Shoes

The other day, Samuel put on Daddy's shoes, all by himself, and was just walking around in them. It was so cute. I took a few photos but they're not very good. He walked over to Daddy for help to get out of them. He has a bit of a shoe obsession and is often found trying to put shoes on his feet, on other people's feet or just putting them away.

Benjamin also tried Daddy's shoes on the following day. Apparently, he's got big shoes to fill!

I took a lil video clip of Benjamin in Daddy's shoe singing a little diddy and dancing about who knows what. It makes me smile every time I watch it! It's a little dark at the beginning so I'm not sure you can actually tell he's got Daddy's shoes on but there's a still photo too (where he was actually singing as well!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Benjamin,
Keep on singing and dancing because it will always keep you happy!

Love,
Aunt Nancy