Monday, May 5, 2008

Our Silly Boys






Just a quick blog post to add some photos I took last week of the boys being silly with stuff out of our dress up bin.

While Benjamin was putting the bandanna over his eyes I told him that's what you do when you swing at a pinata. A little while latter he wanted the bandanna back on his eyes and he said "Mommy, I want to be a 'pinatador!" Not sure exactly what a 'pinatador' consists of but apparently they wear a bandanna over their eyes (maybe this is a sign that he's been watching too many episodes of the "Go Diego Go!" cartoon which places some emphasis on teaching kids Spanish. Anyways, in honor of Cinco de Mayo, I thought it appropriate to add that story).

We have been enjoying a busy but fun time with my mom and Harry visiting us. They arrived on Friday and all has been good. Great weather, extra arms for hugging and helping, and snuffly noses. Well, I guess all has been good except that Samuel has contaminated our entire house and now Benjamin, Mom and I are all a lil down with a cold.

I will post again soon with photos from my mom and Harry's visit.

No comments: