Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bye-Bye Grandma and Papa!

Grandma and Papa left to head back to Illinois on Wednesday morning. We enjoyed a nice visit during their 10 day stay with us. And I must say I could definitely get used to the extra hands especially at bedtime and doing the dishes after dinner! (Two times of the day that Don is always extremely helpful with as were my mom and Harry).

Now we shall settle back into our routine until our next round of company arrives later this month. We're getting quite spoiled with all the visitors we've had... hmm... maybe that's one perk to having a deployed spouse.
We have nothing planned for the coming weekend so we shall see what comes our way. Since I am still battling a bit of a stuffy nose and sinus headache I'm hoping to get a little rest.

No comments: