Saturday, February 20, 2010

Farewell Frosty and Other Snowy Day Fun

It looks like our snow filled days in Heidelberg are coming to an end but I thought I'd share a few photos I took just last week. There was a snowman in our neighborhood that the boys were very fascinated with... mostly because the snowman's eyes were Oreo cookies! We walked by this tropical snowman on the way to Benjamin's kindergarten for about a week and managed to get a quick photo with the snowy friend before he melted away.

The other photos of Samuel and Don were taken last Monday (on Martin Luther King Jr. Day). Don had a four day weekend and took Samuel out sledding while Benjamin was at school. Samuel had a blast (of course) and I caught them having a little snowball fight outside our building when they returned. Then the snowball fight took a turn for the worst and they attempted to bombard me... who was innocently taking photos from our balcony above.
Silly me to think my camera and I were out of harms way since we were situated high above on the balcony. Watch out Winter Olympics... my boys can really hurl some mean snowballs!

No comments: