Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Quick Update

As many of you know we had a very busy month of July which just flew by! Sorry for the lack of blog posts but I thought I would post some highlights of our July so I could catch up a lil bit.

So, this is what our July looked like:

  • We went to IL to visit family and friends for a week
  • We brought our nephew Matthew back to Virginia with us for a week
  • We went blueberry picking with Matthew at Great Country Farms
  • Benjamin, Matthew and I went to see the Disney movie "Wall-E"
  • We had our good friends (and old neighbors) from the Philadelphia area visit
  • My sister-in-law, Nancy Duda, and niece, Ellen flew out from Illinois
  • My brother, Ron, and nephew, Christopher drove out from Illinois
  • We went to the Sandy Point State Park, Annapolis, MD (the beach!)
  • My digital camera went under water while I scooped Samuel out of the water (Samuel came up smiling. The camera is no longer working).
  • Benjamin went to the Dulles Air and Space Museum with Uncle Ron, Aunt Nancy, Christopher and Ellen
  • We enjoyed dinner and entertainment at a Japanese Steakhouse (where Benjamin even caught a shrimp in his mouth that the chef threw at him!)
  • Samuel had a whole bunch of teeth arrive!
  • Benjamin transitioned out of his toddler bed and into a full size bed
  • I was diagnosed with carpel tunnel in both my wrists
  • Somewhere in there Don celebrated another birthday!
  • And the most exciting thing that happened is that we're now down to 75 days until Daddy-O's return

    With all that said. I will have lots of photos to share and I didn't even mention the few things we've done so far during the month of August!

    I hope to be back blogging regularly soon!

    No comments: