Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sa'Coma Beach, Mallorca, Spain

As one might imagine, I have a ton of photos from our trip to Mallorca last month. We had an incredible family vacation that involved a lot of time in pools and at the beach.

Where do I start with posting pictures?
Well, I 'm just posting some of my favorites from our time spent on the actual beach.
Our resort was just a short walk to the Sa'Coma beach front.
The island itself is quite large and we chose to stay away from the big city and on the more quiet family friendly end of the island. It was definitely the right choice for our family as we found that we didn't leave the resort much... besides heading down to the beach.

All three of the kids enjoyed playing in the sand and building sandcastles and splashing in the water.
Grace made several attempts to eat the sand and I'm not sure she ever figured out that it's not that tasty.

Benjamin enjoyed riding the waves in and spent more time actually in the water than anyone in our family. While Samuel and Grace both enjoyed time in the water,
I think they enjoyed the endless amounts of sand to play in more than anything else at the beach.

No comments: