Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our Benjamin at 5 and a half

A few weeks ago now I managed to get Benjamin to cooperate and snap a few pictures of him on our small balcony. He turned into a total ham and showed off lots of silly poses but I was able to snap lots of pictures and come up with a handful of really good pics of our silly and sweet Benjamin.Since these pictures were taken he's gotten his hair cut and looks like a whole new boy but I thought I'd step back in time and share these anyway.
Afterall, it is not every day that I can snap this many pictures of our 5
and a half year old without spontaneously shouting "I'm Spider-man!" and striking a pose that apparently indicates that he's trying to shoot spidey webs at me.

And I must say 5 AND A HALF according to Benjamin. Recently, I told someone that he was 5 and he later asked me "Why did you tell them I was 5?" And of course I said, "Because you are." And he adamantly told me "No, I'm 5 AND A HALF!

No comments: