Monday, November 16, 2009

"I *Heart* Etsy"

Since we have moved to Germany I have become a big fan of Internet shopping. And I stress "shopping" not necessarily "buying." I have made a few online purchases but haven't gone crazy by any means... remember I did just recently give up my "paying" job to become a full-time stay at home mom.

Anyway, there is a site called www.etsy.com and if you have never visited it I would highly recommend you do. I have spent many hours just "shopping" around on Etsy and falling in love with lots and lots of things! All the things on Etsy are handmade and you can find just about anything and everything you could ever imagine. It's like a huge online craft show. And I love craft shows. Maybe my mom scarred me for life after dragging me... er, I mean, letting me help her do craft shows as a kid. Anyway, if it's handmade it's extra special in my book.

So, what does all this about Etsy have to do with this "Oh so cute" photo of our Gracie? Well, I fell in love with this "Oh so cute" hat on Etsy and had to have it for our girl. And, I think you can see why! Doesn't she just look "Oh so cute" in it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the hat! Yew she looks oh so cute in it.

Nancy