Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tee Hee

I took this picture of Grace recently and it makes me smile every time I look at it. She is always sticking out that little tongue of hers and you can tell she's about to really stick it out here.

Our lil Grace turned 3 months old on Monday. She is growing and changing more and more each day. I saw a two week old baby recently and I looked at our "little" Grace and she looked huge. Wasn't she just 2 weeks old? hmmm. Well, she is weighing in at 14 pounds and her personality is growing leaps and bounds. She loves to look at herself in the mirror and bursts out into a huge smile when she sees herself. She eats up all the attention she gets from her big brothers and has turned them a little ga-ga over her as they talk and sing to her, wave toys for her, etc. to get her to smile. And she does and then we do... it's contagious... that smile of hers.

No comments: