Thursday, January 26, 2012

December: The Hunt

It's been forever since I posted so I thought I'd go back and look through some of our somewhat recent happenings and some favorite memories and photos. So, way back in December we went to a Christmas tree farm here in Heidelberg to find our perfect tree for the season. The kids all had a good time running around the trees and exploring the tree farm.
They loved finding lose branches on the ground and entertained themselves with their stick collections and making them into reindeer antlers. 
We found a great tree that the kids helped decorate more than any previous year! It's so awesome how they get into the spirit of Christmas and everything is so magical.

I have tons of more pictures from the Christmas season as we enjoyed our last Christmas in Europe... I hope to most more soon... we shall see! 












1 comment:

Nancy said...

Sue,

You and Don are such wonderful parents. You do such terrific things with your children.

Nancy