Friday, March 12, 2010

Our Mr. Clean

Ever since Samuel was very young he has had a helpful spirit... and that hasn't changed. I try to put that interest in doing all things helpful to good use and today was no exception. Samuel LOVES Windex! More than likely, he is fascinated by the spray bottle because I think he would happily use up an entire bottle of the stuff in a very short time frame.

Anytime Samuel notices that I'm cleaning something he jumps into action. So, today once he finished helping with the dishes, he wiped down the stovetop, refrigerator, and the stainless steel garbage cans. He was loving it as much as I was! He kept asking "What else can I clean?" So, I sent him onto a mirror in the hallway and that's when he noticed that Grace was up from her nap. So, he made his way right into her room and decided that she needed some company. When I came to check how the mirror was coming along I discovered him in Grace's room... and Grace in her crib along with about 15 stuffed animals and toys that Samuel decided she needed. Grace was all smiles! Not only is he a helpful cleaner... he's a super big brother too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea Samuel, Grandma loves you