Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Who is that masked baby?

Okay... was this worth the wait for a blog post or what? Here is our precious lil Grace in disguise! We attended a birthday party awhile back for one of Benjamin's friends and these little glasses were in the goodie bag from the party.

I kind of wish I could say this was the boys idea but I just couldn't resist the temptation of seeing what Grace would look like with these on! I should let Daddy take the blame since he ended up posing in the picture with her. She is probably not going to like me very much for these pics when she's old enough to know better! But for now, I'll share them with the world. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is that baby????

Ellen :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to spell "hysterical" but that's what it is!!! I love her!

Unknown said...

Reminds me of the Piggy noses!